- First Year and Direct Second Year admissions are made by strictly following the guidelines issued by the Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE), Government of Tamil Nadu and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi (Refer Prospectus in Admission Form).
- Admission related advertisements are given in leading dailies to create awareness among the general public. Our polytechnic college website also displays admission related information.
- Separate counters are opened in the office for the purpose of issuing applications and prospectus.
Eligible students will apply for courses by submitting duly filled in applications.
- After the cut-off date, the received applications are scrutinized and a rank list is prepared based on communal reservation (As per Govt. policy). This will be followed by counselling process.
- Counselling Call letters are sent as per the above rank order. Counselling will be conducted in the presence of DOTE nominee.
- Proper instructions and merits of each course are orally explained by the Principal before the start of counselling to parents and students.
- The admitted students’ data are uploaded in DOTE and AICTE Portals.
- After receiving the approved students list from DOTE, nominal role is prepared for examination, award of scholarship and other students related activities.